What has been called the best man made rock crawl course in New England, put your crawler to the test and try to do it the fastest. The course is built and ran by crawling enthusiasts who want to have just as much fun as the competitors!
Pro-Street Class Rules ans Regulations:
1. Batteries must be in good shape with adequate mounting to keep the battery in place in the event of a roll.
2. All batteries must be of a non-spill type.
3. Wires must be in a condition and position that is safe. Exposed or burned wires are not approved.
1. All engine sizes and configurations are approved.
wrap of cable, are acceptable.
1. Seat belts must be worn at all times while driving or riding in a vehicle during an event.
1. All competitors riding in a vehicle must wear a DOT/Snell approved helmet while competing.
1. Any competitor (driver or spotter) must report any injury to Northeast Performance Diesel prior to leaving the premises.